With the Mets cleared to return after having four games postponed due to two positive coronavirus tests, GM Brodie Van Wagenen gave updates on the situation and what’s next.
The Mets are scheduled to play nine games in six days — including three doubleheaders — to make up the postponed games.
Here’s what happened on Monday in Mets Land, in case you missed it, and what’s on tap for Tuesday…
- Here’s how the coronavirus hiatus and jam-packed schedule could impact the Mets >> Read more
- Van Wagenen discussed the Mets’ trade deadline approach, saying the team would be very careful >> Read more
- The GM also gave the latest updates on the coronavirus situation >> Read more
- Here’s how the Mets’ updated schedule shakes out >> Read more
- On the latest Shea Anything podcast, the guys talked about the Mets’ return >> Listen here
WHAT’S ON TAP
The Mets play a doubleheader against the Marlins on Tuesday at Citi Field, with the first game set for 5:10 p.m. Coverage on SNY begins at 4:30.