In a continuing effort to keep golfing and provide a safe and enjoyable experience at Putnam County Golf Course we are implementing another level of social distancing measures while at the Club.
WE WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR PREPAID ROUNDS ONLY.
Prepayment for RESIDENT RESERVATIONS must be made by calling the Pro Shop at 845-808-1880.
- We are encouraging everyone to walk and enjoy the outdoors. However, carts (one per rider) will be available on day to day, first come first serve basis. They are restricted to be driven on Cart Paths Only. We also ask if you use a cart that although they are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before use, that you bring personal wipes and disinfectants to further ensure a safe environment.
- No reservations can be taken or paid for on site after Tuesday, March 31st. No exceptions.
- No walk-ons will be permitted.
- Unfortunately, the driving range will remain closed.
- Tee Times will be available 8:30am – 5:00pm daily.
- Guests will be permitted to bring Packaged Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, as no Food or Beverage will be available for the foreseeable future.
Our policies will continue to evolve to adhere to all local, state and national guidelines and recommendations.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope everyone makes responsible decisions and takes all sanitary actions during these difficult times.